Monday, February 06, 2006

Seahawks lose


The Seahawks lost yesterday against the Stealers. Such a good team, but they lost. They screwed up and they had bad luck. I think the referees were guided by the gods of football, because all their calls went against the Seahawks.

No point here -- except that I remember times in my life when I was close to winning and I threw it away. I know that feeling, looking at the ashes of my life and envying the winners. I'm so glad those demons have left me. I don't think I really did anything to get rid of the loser demons, but they surely went away, and now they dwell in the Seattle Seahawks. I am most sympathetic.

1 comment:

Ak Alaska House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Check out the blog site with my mn minnesota house cleaning in it!