Wednesday, November 30, 2005

the flag of Texas

I went to Wal-Mart after work today, to buy art supplies because -- well, the general idea is finding things to do that keep me out of pool halls and taverns -- I wanted to do a project, while sprawled out on the carpet watching TV. So I bought poster boards and a sketchbook and crayons and markers and cheap water colors, and glitter markers too.

My plan, such as I have one, is to make a drawing of the flag of Texas, which I am most strongly attached to --because of its clarity and simplicity. What this flag means is not so clear or simple, but I will discover that -- by living here in Texas, and drawing this flag on the poster board.

3 comments:

Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I will give you access to jump to my ms mississippi house cleaning blog.

Anonymous said...

russian personals

Anonymous said...

Adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

Adquity.com