Monday, April 10, 2006

Marching

Marching in the street. Millions on the move. I am not jealous. It's a march I might like to be in, but I've been in plenty of marches, I don't think I miss this one. My boss thinks that George Soros is paying for all this, so that all the illegals can take the day off -- George Soros sent each one of them a small check.

I certainly have done a great deal of work smashng borders, breaking down boundaries,and blurring identities.

Thirty years of work, and I now I see I may have gone too far -- there actually should be a border between the U.S. and Mexico, and between men and women.

There I go again, mixing up issues. Immigration and gender issues are closely related, because they are about boundaries.

It only makes sense to me.

But maybe I am figuring out what a blog is -- It's talking to myself.

No comments: