Monday, February 20, 2006

It's been a long time

I haven't written here in some time. I've been sending the newsletter out again instead of doing this blog. You can get the newsletter if you email me at froghospital911@gmail.com

It's always good to read Aurielle's blog when I'm not writing. Just go to the link to her blog on the lower left side of the page.

She and her husband are divorcing. It has been awful. They have two small children. They sold the house and Aurielle will be moving out in a few days, to a little cottage nearby.

Her soon-to-be ex-husband comes from a very wealthy and powerful family -- she has been cruelly treated by them. Her husband's family has heaped lawyers against her, and she seems to be penniless now.

I'll tell you about myself the next time.

No comments: