Wednesday, November 05, 2014

dating advice

.
.
.
Dating advice to a female friend.

I wrote an engaging profile and a got a lot of coffee dates. After a dozen coffee dates I met a woman -- all I can say is that the next day I called her for another date, and we kept going after that and we've been together four years now...... Dating is boring and frustrating, whether high-tech or old-fashioned, but that's how we do it here in America. The alternative is an arranged marriage........ Dating is a volume business -- once you screen for creeps, which, I understand, can be a big bother for females, but once you screen for creeps, then you meet nice guys, and you either like them or you don't. It's not complicated...... You keep seeing the one you like and take it one day at a time.

No comments: