Saturday, April 29, 2006

Computer dating -- craigs list

SHE WROTE:

Just a girl who wants a guy, who can support himself and likes to have fun. I would love it if you were worldly and appreciated the arts. I am simple and secure with my feminine side. I would love it if you were in touch with your masculine side. I don't want to get married and I don't want you to build your life around me. I just want to meet someone who is as open-minded and mature as I. Please do not respond if you are under 42 because I am 45 and I do prefer someone older than me. I also want to meet you, I am not doing this so we can chat forever and never see one another. I have pleasant body shape, I am not a fanatic about it, I do try and keep what's left of it though. In other words you should, too.

HE WROTE:

I live near San Antonio. I come up to Austin on the weekends to visit my daughter -- and swim in Barton Springs. I work as a reporter at a weekly newspaper. It's a very good newspaper, but today I'm thinking I might want to get a job at another paper -- that's just what's on my mind right now.

I'm writing this from my daughter's house. She's getting ready to go out. She's cute and nice, and I wish she had a boy friend, because it's been a while. There's not much I can do about that but wish.

I have been single for two years. I've only been on a few dates recently. Overall, I'm optimistic that I will meet a woman who will want to share her time with me. Yes, meeting is good -- I already have some good email buddies.

No comments: